Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Stuff on Etsy

I haven't been able to get around lately as well as I should. I fell on the cement floor of a restaurant - causing an extreme bruise to my knee cap. So, it will be about another 6-8 weeks before it is healed. The restaurant has been very cooperative and understanding. Except, it has caused great pain and kept me from getting around like I normally do. All I can say to restaurants is to keep your floors clean - grease and water are really not meant for floors!

Since I am slightly immobile, I have not been capable of creating and getting items all the items I want loaded onto Etsy. However, I have finally decided to buy a new camera. Yes, I was told by a little gal at Best Buy I owned a "dinosaur" digital camera. That's OK with me really, but I need to get really detailed pictures of my items and I cannot with my "dinosaur"! Every time I turn around, my camera's batteries are dead. I told the little gal she should see my cell phone! She got a great laugh when she saw that one. So we are going today to get a new camera - then very soon, a new sewing machine that will actually make an automatic buttonhole! Little things make me happy, what can I say?

The snowbirds are leaving SW Florida now. The streets are beginning to free up a bit. It is still beautiful here, however. The rainy season has not arrived yet, so it is a great time to lie in the sun and rest my beaten-up knee. (I know - the sun is bad for you - but I use sun protection!)